Digital 1 Desktop
Virtual desktops in the cloud remove the need for traditional hardware that can be expensive to maintain, as well as IT systems that are oftentimes inefficient.
The desktop containing access to your MS Office and any other business applications can be accessed from any device at any time from any location. Overall, it’s a cost effective solution which is strategic and scalable, allowing you to concentrate on business growth.
The benefits are numerous and include:
- Resources and applications can be added without the need to increase hardware and therefore no capital outlay
- Allows for simple multi-office expansion and acquisition with easy to use technology in the cloud
Fully secure applications and data hosting
- Reduces energy usage within the office by 90 to 95% due to there being no elaborate hardware systems, servers, data centres, etc.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world, thereby increasing management’s and staff’s productivity, fitting in with any working schedule
- Digital 1’s servers are housed in secure multi-purpose built data centres with redundant power, temperature control and fire protection which means your business’s data is highly secure, providing your business with continuity and disaster recovery (completely unaffordable to most SMEs)
- No more system downtime which has a knock-on effect to you revenue, profitability, customer relationships and therefore can affect customer satisfaction
- Upgrades can be applied as and when required with no disruption to your business
- Hot-desking is possible as well as home and remote working for staff if required